Call 215.627.2000 to speak with your Public Adjuster Upper Southampton or Click Here for a Free Consultation
AAA Public Adjuster Upper Southampton. Licensed Public Adjusters serving Pennsylvania Residents & Businesses since 1985.
AAA Public Adjusters is your Public Adjuster Upper Southampton in Zip Codes 19053 and 18966. We maximize property claim settlements while saving you money, in addition we offer great service, return phone calls, and are only a phone call away.
We are your Public Adjuster Upper Southampton. At AAA Public Adjusters, our goal is to ensure the insurance company pays you – the policyholder – enough money to rebuild any and all property damage sustained to your home or business while providing the highest level of professional service.
Our claims staff will help homeowners and business owners manage their claims by fully document their losses in order to maximize their insurance claim settlement. Our goal is to reduce the emotional and financial burden placed upon you as the result of damage to your personal and real property.
Insurance Claim Settlement Services
Public Adjuster Upper Southampton
AAA Public Adjusters is dedicated to addressing all of your property damage insurance claim needs as your public adjuster. Each property loss or insurance claim is unique and AAA Public Adjusters – your Public Adjuster Upper Southampton – will work diligently to determine the extent of your loss.
New Insurance Claim
Have you had an insurance loss in the last year and have not yet filed an insurance claim?
Give us a call today for your free consultation. We will discuss the claim with you. We may find you have a viable insurance claim. If you have coverage for your loss, our Upper Southampton public adjuster will come to your property and perform a free inspection of the loss.
The earlier you contact AAA Public Adjusters regarding a free consultation of your property insurance claim, the greater the chance that your insurance company will cover your claim. Among other things, the policyholder has the duty to mitigate property damage and prepare a scope of loss & estimate of damages.
What are some of the mistakes homeowners and businesses make when reporting claims themselves:
- Failing to understand the cause of the loss, which insurance company adjusters often tend to exploit, leading to insurance claim misreporting and denials;
- Nonrecognition of the total scope of the loss;
- Failure to document the loss properly and get underpaid;
- Relying on contractors who are unqualified and inexperienced in insurance documentation, leading to underpayment or denial;
- Failure to understand his or her obligations under the insurance policy, which includes the duty to mitigate damages, leading to a denial of otherwise valid claims;
Our highly trained, licensed public adjusters will guide you through the process of preparing and filing an insurance claim in a professional manner. Similar to hiring an attorney if you need to go to court, or hire a certified public accountant to file your tax return, you should only file an insurance claim with your own professional insurance and construction expert – a AAA Public Adjuster.
Pending Insurance Claim
AAA Public Adjusters can intervene on your behalf at any point during the insurance claim process and see to it that your claim gets resolved promptly. We work directly with your insurance company and its representatives to make sure they give your claim the attention it deserves. Our team of public adjusters – insurance and construction experts – advocate on behalf of your interest under the insurance policy and will not quit until you get the benefits to which you are entitled.
If you have received an offer for your insurance claim, we can take over from here. We document and cross-reference every aspect of your property damage or loss and typically find many things that were not originally included and other things that were not properly valued. Insurance Claim Adjusters usually have a vested interest in lowering property claim settlements because insurance carriers offer them bonus incentives. These insurance company-employed adjusters may overlook certain areas that would otherwise increase an insurance claim. We consistently deliver superior results for our clients. AAA Public Adjusters, your Upper Southampton public claims adjuster.
Here is a list of the following items that are usually withheld on each insurance claim settlement without your Public Adjuster Upper Southampton:
- Overhead and Profit: Insurance companies withhold an extra 20% of your claim. Many policyholders do not realize that carriers must include this expense in the total property claim if a general contractor is involved in the repair process.
- Content manipulation: Insurance companies intentionally withhold moving time to remove all items out of a room in order to complete necessary repairs.
- Paint: Insurance companies sometimes overlook the application of 2 coats of paint, or the application of primer.
- Base Service Charges: Insurance companies sometimes overlook additional funds for job site prep, travel time, delivery of goods, set up and take down of equipment.
- Emergency Service Invoices: Insurance companies sometimes overlook any emergency costs accrued during the time of the loss (e.g., tarping a roof, buying a shop vacuum, renting dehumidifiers, time to clean up a loss, renting a storage unit).
With the application of these items, among others, your AAA Public Adjuster Upper Southampton can get thousands, or tens of thousands, more than your initial offer. Our services are free until you are paid for your insurance company.
If you have suffered a catastrophic property loss, we know how difficult these times can be for you and your loved ones. We have a team of support specialists and your own Upper Southampton public adjuster who will assist you during this difficult time. You can rest assured knowing that with AAA Public Adjusters on your side, you’ll get the results you are entitled to under your insurance policy.
Our highly trained, licensed public adjusters will guide you through the process of preparing and filing an insurance claim in a professional manner. Similar to hiring an attorney if you needed to go to court, or hire a certified public accountant to file your tax return, you should only file an insurance claim with your own professional insurance and construction expert – a AAA Public Adjuster.
Re-Open Insurance Claim
Even though your claim has been settled, you may still be entitled to additional benefits. Insurance companies often times fail to properly determine the extent of losses in an insurance claim, rendering a claim evaluation that is lower in value than what policyholders ought to be paid. AAA Public Adjusters will take a look at your loss settlement for free and determine if you are owed more than your settlement offer.
We have successfully handled hundreds of insurance claims that carriers had already closed, and in many cases, we found benefits not assessed in the original evaluation. It would be in your best interest to see if we can do the same for you.
Pennsylvania has very good laws that usually allow you to re−open an insurance claim if you were not fully compensated. Your Upper Southampton Public Adjuster will know the details and explain them to you. We offer a Free Consultation. We are paid only if we find areas of underpayment and/or items that were left out of your insurance claim settlement.
- Most states allow you to re-open a claim at anytime up to 1 year after the loss occurred.
- Even if you have received a check you can re-open the claim for additional funds.
- We will review your claim for free if you feel that you did not receive a fair settlement.
- Your initial offer may only be based on what is seen during a preliminary inspection of the premises. Many times there are hidden damages that are discovered during repairs. It is crucial to document the additional damages so you may receive the proper settlement.
You even have coverage for additional living expenses incurred during construction such as the following:
- Permit costs
- Architectural fees
- Code Upgrades: this is crucial as your local code inspector could mandate major upgrades by law.
- Electrical Usage: you could have coverage for a higher electric bill due to construction costs.
- Finally, coverage for a final house cleaning once repairs have been complete
Get started on your free online policy review or call us toll free if you would prefer at 1.800.410.5054.
Rejected Insurance Claim
Insurance companies routinely reject insurance claims that courts later compel them to pay out. Having your insurance claim denied is not the end of the road. There is hope. In Pennsylvania, if your denial was less than one year ago, AAA Public Adjusters can evaluate your loss for free and determine if the denial you received was fair. In many cases, we have found that a denial issued by the insurance company was in error. AAA Public Adjuster Upper Southampton have proceeded to assist the insured secure the benefits they were entitled to under their policy. Your AAA Public Adjuster Upper Southampton may be able to do the same for you.
We have reviewed numerous insurance claim denials and have found coverage for many of them. If, however, we believe that the insurance company interpreted and applied the terms of policy fairly, we will advise you accordingly. Many times a denial of coverage hinges on ambiguity in the cause of loss, a perceived substantial delay in reporting the loss, or perhaps a failure to mitigate further damages to the premises. Insurance companies hire their own adjusters to evaluate a potential insurance loss with their own financial interests in mind. Make sure you have a licensed independent property insurance claims & construction expert – a AAA Public Adjuster – on your side.
Let AAA Public Adjusters get you the maximum return on your insurance claim! See how we can help.
To start a new claim, call 1.800.410.5054 today for a free inspection and policy examination from our Public Adjusters.
Contact AAA Public Adjusters. The Leading Public Adjuster Firm in the United States. Largest in the Tristate Region.