Expert and Experienced Public Adjuster Bourg, La
AAA Public Adjuster Bourg Louisiana
Has your Bourg, La home or business suffered recent property damage due to Hurricane Ida?
Initiate a free consultation, call 1.800.410.5054 or CLICK HERE for a Free Consultation from one of our Public Adjusters.
AAA Public Adjuster Bourg, La, serving Louisiana Residents & Businesses.
Public Adjuster Bourg, Louisiana – AAA Public Adjusters is your Public Adjuster in the following Bourg, La zip codes, 70343. We maximize property claim settlements while saving you money, in addition we offer great service, return phone calls, and are only a phone call away.
At AAA Public Adjusters, our goal is to ensure the insurance company pays you – the policyholder – enough money to rebuild any and all property damage sustained to your home or business while providing the highest level of professional service.
Our claims staff will work to protect homeowners and business owners manage their claims, and fully document their losses in order to maximize their financial interest in all insurance claim settlement returns.
Our goal is to reduce the emotional and financial burden placed upon you as the result of damage to your personal and real property.
Insurance Claim Settlement Services – Public Adjuster Bourg, La
AAA Public Adjusters LLC is dedicated to addressing all of your property damage insurance claim needs as your public adjuster. Each property loss or insurance claim is unique and AAA Public Adjusters LLC, your Public Adjuster Bourg, la will work diligently to determine the extent of your loss.
New Insurance Claim
Have you had an insurance loss in the last year and have not yet filed an insurance claim?
Give us a call today for your free consultation. We’ll discuss the claim with you, and whether it makes sense to use our services. We may also decide it’s best to come to the property and do an inspection of the loss, which is also free.
The earlier you contact AAA Public Adjusters regarding a free consultation of your insurance policy and likelihood of coverage by your insurance company, the better you can ensure you meet all your obligations under your insurance policy. Among other things, a homeowner or business policyholder has the duty to mitigate property damage and prepare a scope of loss & estimate of damages.
What are some of the mistakes homeowners make when reporting claims themselves:
- They don’t understand the cause of the loss, so it gets misreported and denied.
- They fail to recognize the total scope of the loss, and get underpaid.
- They don’t document the loss properly and get underpaid.
- They rely on contractors who are unskilled in insurance documentation, leading to underpayment or denial.
- They fail to understand their obligations under the insurance policy, leading to denial.
Our highly trained, licensed public adjusters will guide you through the process of preparing and filing an insurance claim in a professional manner. Similar to how you would hire an attorney if you needed to go to court, or hire a certified public accountant to file your tax return, you should only file an insurance claim with your own professional insurance and construction expert – a AAA Public Adjuster.
Pending Insurance Claim
AAA Public Adjusters can intervene on your behalf at any point during the claims process and see to it that your claim gets resolved promptly. We work directly with your insurance company and its representatives to make sure they give your claim the attention it deserves. Our team of public adjusters – insurance and construction experts – advocate on behalf of your interest under the insurance policy and will not quit until you get the benefits to which you are entitled.
If you have received an offer for your insurance claim, we can take over from here. We re−document and cross-reference every aspect of your property damage or loss and usually find many things that were not originally included and other things that were not properly valued. Insurance Claim Adjusters are often very busy, have a vested interest in lowering property claim payments (i.e., to increase their own company’s bottom line), and sometimes overlook certain areas that can inadvertently reduce an insurance claim. We consistently deliver superior results for our clients, significantly better than original insurance company offers and, by deliberately handling fewer claims with higher settlement numbers, more care and attention to your particular claim than competitors.
Here is a list of the following items that are usually withheld on each insurance claim settlement:
- Operation and Profit: Insurance companies withhold an extra 20% of your claim. Many policyholders do not realize that carriers must include this expense in the total property claim if a general contractor is involved in the repair process.
- Content manipulation: Insurance companies intentionally withhold moving time to remove all items out of a room in order to complete necessary repairs.
- Paint: Insurance companies sometimes overlook the application of 2 coats of paint, or the application of primer.
- Base Service Charges: Insurance companies sometimes overlook additional funds for job site prep, travel time, delivery of goods, set up, take down of equipment.
- Emergency Service Invoices: Insurance companies sometimes overlook any emergency costs accrued during the time of the loss (e.g., tarping a roof, buying a shop vacuum, renting dehumidifier, time to clean up loss, hotel stay, renting a storage unit).
With the application of these items, among others, AAA Public Adjusters can get thousands, or tens of thousands, more than your initial offer. Our services are free until you are paid for your insurance claim.
If you have suffered a catastrophic property loss in Bourg, Louisiana, we know how difficult these times can be for you and your loved ones. We have a team of support specialists who will assist you during this fragile time. You can rest assured knowing that with AAA Public Adjusters on your side, you’ll get the results you are entitled to under your insurance policy.
Our highly trained, licensed public adjusters will guide you through the process of preparing and filing an insurance claim in a professional manner. Similar to how you would hire an attorney if you needed aaapublicadjusters.com to go to court, or hire a certified public accountant to file your tax return, you should only file an insurance claim with your own professional insurance and construction expert – a AAA Public Adjuster.
Re-Open Insurance Claim
Even though your claim has been settled, you may still be entitled to additional benefits. Insurance companies often times fail to properly determine the extent of losses in an insurance claim, rendering a claim evaluation that is lower in value than what policyholders ought to be paid. AAA Public Adjusters will take a look at your loss settlement for free and determine if you are owed more than your settlement offer.
We have successfully handled hundreds of insurance claims that carriers had already closed, and in many cases, we found benefits not assessed in the original evaluation. It would be in your best interests to see if we can do the same for you.
Pennsylvania has very good laws that usually allow you to re−open an insurance claim if you were not fully compensated. We offer a Free Consultation. We are paid only if we find areas of underpayment and/or items that were left out of your insurance claim settlement.
- Most states allow you to re-open a claim at anytime up to 1 year after the loss occurred.
- Even if you have received a check you can re-open the claim for additional funds.
- We will review your claim for free if you feel that you did not receive a fair settlement.
- Your initial offer may only be based on what is seen during a preliminary inspection of the premises. Many times there are hidden damages that are discovered during repairs. It is crucial to document the additional damages so you may receive the proper settlement.
You even have coverage for additional living expenses occurred during construction such as the following:
- Permit costs
- Architectural fees
- Code Upgrades: this is crucial as your local code inspector could mandate major upgrades by law.
- Electrical Usage: you could have coverage for a higher electric bill due to construction costs.
- Finally, coverage for a final house cleaning once repairs have been complete
Get started on your free online policy review or call us toll free if you would prefer @ 1.800.410.5054.
Rejected Insurance Claim
Insurance companies routinely reject insurance claims that courts later compel them to pay out. Having your insurance claim denied is not the end of the road. There is hope. In Pennsylvania, if your denial was less than one year ago, AAA Public Adjusters can evaluate your loss for free and determine if the denial you received was fair. In many cases, we have found that a denial issued by the insurance company was in error. Our adjusters have went on to assist the insured secure the benefits they were entitled to under their policy. We may be able to do the same for you.
We have reviewed numerous insurance claim denials and have found coverage for many for them. If, however, we believe that the insurance company interpreted and applied the terms of policy fairly, we will advise you accordingly. Many times a denial of coverage hinges on ambiguity in the cause of loss, a perceived substantial delay in reporting the loss, or perhaps a failure to mitigate further damages to the premises. Insurance companies hire their own adjusters to evaluate a potential insurance loss with their own financial interests in mind. Make sure you have a licensed and independent property insurance claims & construction expert – a AAA Public Adjuster – on your side.
Let AAA Public Adjusters LLC get you the maximum return on your insurance claim! See how we can help.
To start a new claim, call 1.800.410.5054 today for a free inspection and policy examination from our Public Adjusters.
Leading Public Adjuster Firm in the United States.
Partial list of other cities we serve in Louisiana
Expert Public Adjusters serving Bourg Louisiana and beyond