Policyholders who are weighing a property settlement offer:
AAA Public Adjusters can intervene on your behalf at any point during the claim process and see to it that your claim gets resolved promptly. We work directly with your insurance company and its representatives to make sure they give your claim the attention it deserves. Our team of public adjusters – insurance and construction experts – advocate on your behalf and will not quit until you get the benefits to which you are entitled.
If you have received an offer on your insurance claim, we can take over from here. We document and cross-reference every aspect of your property loss and usually find many items that were not originally included in the insurance company estimate. Insurance adjusters are often very busy, work for an insurance company and have a vested interest in lowering property claim payments. We consistently deliver superior results for our clients. Here is a list of the following items that are usually withheld on each insurance claim settlement:
- Overhead and Profit: Insurance companies withhold an extra 20% of your claim. Many policyholders do not realize that carriers must include this expense in the total property claim if a general contractor is involved in the repair process.
- Content manipulation: Insurance companies intentionally withhold moving time to remove all items out of a room in order to complete necessary repairs.
- Paint: Insurance companies sometimes overlook the application of 2 coats of paint, or the application of primer.
- Base Service Charges: Insurance companies sometimes overlook additional funds for job site prep, travel time, delivery of goods, set up and take down of equipment.
- Emergency Service Invoices: Insurance companies sometimes overlook any emergency costs incurred during the time of the loss (e.g., tarping a roof, buying a shop vacuum, renting dehumidifiers, time you spent to clean up your loss, renting a storage unit).
With the application of these items, among others, AAA Public Adjusters can get thousands, or tens of thousands, more than your initial offer. Our services are free until you are paid by your insurance company. If you have suffered a catastrophic property loss, we know how difficult these times can be for you and your loved ones. We have a team of support specialists who will assist you during this difficult time. You can rest assured knowing that with AAA Public Adjusters on your side, you’ll get the results you are entitled to under your insurance policy. Our highly trained, licensed public adjusters will guide you through the process of preparing and filing an insurance claim in a professional manner. Similar to hiring an attorney if you needed to go to court, or hire a certified public accountant to file your tax return, you should only file an insurance claim with your own professional insurance and construction expert – a AAA Public Adjuster. Let AAA Public Adjusters get you the maximum return on your insurance claim! See how we can help. To start a new claim, call 1.800.410.5054 today for a free inspection and policy examination from our Public Adjusters.