WHAT CAN AAA PUBLIC ADJUSTERS DO FOR YOU?
AAA Public Adjusters provides you with critical property loss expertise that levels the playing field between you and the insurance company’s specialists. Our team of experts includes licensed property insurance professionals, building estimators, inventory specialists, forensic accountants, attorneys, architects and engineers. AAA Public Adjusters'’ services include:
- Coordinating the necessary emergency and/or temporary repairs.
- Providing immediate damage assessments.
- Delivering expedited insurance policy analysis.
- Compiling the claim, including detailed estimates of loss, depreciation schedules, and other necessary supporting documentation.
- Participating in meetings and inspections with insurance company representatives.
- Negotiating equitable settlements.
- Preparing necessary proof of loss forms as required by most insurance policies and carriers.
- Consulting services for the restoration of your building and personal property damage.
We are proud members of the following organizations:
| American Association of
Public Insurance Adjusters
|Better Business Bureau Member|
AAA Public Adjusters serves all of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. Including the following areas in Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, North Philadelphia, South Philadelphia, Northeast Philadelphia, West Philadelphia, Southwest Philadelphia, Bucks County, Montgomery County, Essex County, Upper Darby, Broomall, Bensalem, Doylestown, Collingswood, Warminster, Warwick, Lansdale, Lansdowne, Willow Grove, Ambler, Abington, Fairless Hills, Bristol, Croydon, New Hope, Norristown, Pottstown, Yeadon, Drexel Hill, Horsham, Chester, Coatesville, Downingtown, Phoenixville, Honey Brook, Birdsboro, Boyertown, Souderton, Harleysville, Warrington, Blue Bell, Collegeville, King of Prussia, Radnor, Media, Kennett Square, Reading, Gap, Bethlehem, Perkasie, Souderton, Boyertown, Quakertown, Newtown, Yardley, Levittown, Morrisville, Harrisburg, Scranton, Poconos, Allentown. Including the following areas in New Jersey: Trenton, Wrightstown, Mount Holly, Browns Mills, Pine Lake Park, Moorestown, Marlton, Cherry Hill, Medford Lakes, Lindenwold, Clementon, Pine Hill, Lakewood, Barnegat, Tuckerton, Hammonton, Egg Harbor City, Bridgeton, Vineland, Millville, Mays Landing, Woodbine, Glassboro, Camden, Collingswood, Burlington, Cumberland County, Cape May, Wildwood, Rio Grande, Dennisville, Stone Harbor, Avalon, Sea Isle City, Ocean City, Somers Point, Margate, Atlantic City, Ventnor, Long Beach Island, Seaside Heights, Audubon, Elmer, Salem County, Alloway, Brigantine, Brick, Toms River, Belmar, Edison, Newark, Short Hills and MANY others.